Super Platinum Sponsors
- BorrowLenses.com - "Rent, shoot, return. You choose what you want and how long you want it, and we ship it to you on the date specified with a return label inside the box. When your rental is up you put the lens back in the box it came in, affix the return label and drop it off at FedEx. Once we receive the equipment we inspect it and assuming there's no damage your rental is complete. Wasn't that easy?"
- Fleischer Sport - "Steamboat Springs' Premier Ski Rentals and Snowboard Rental Shop, Right Next to the Gondola! Voted Steamboat's #1 ski shop three years straight!"
- TopoFusion - "TopoFusion is GPS Mapping software for Windows. It downloads maps (Topo, Aerial Photo and Satellite) automatically from several public map servers. TopoFusion provides excellent track management, unparalleled map access, track analysis, and more. A must have for planning your next adventure. Visit TopoFusion to download a fully functional demo! "
Now For The Awesome Outdoor Sites! (The icon indicates that a Google Map is available for this link.
- Activities & Attractions in Ontario Towns - "Information on fishing, hunting, canoeing, hiking, camping, houseboating and special events in Northwestern Ontario towns and cities."
- Alba Wilderness School - "Offering traditional wilderness skills -camping and tracking, awareness survival, enterpretive and awareness skills."
- Alberta Frontier Guiding and Outfitting - "For a true western holiday experience, step back in time and enjoy this unique wilderness adventure. The setting is an "
- Alberta North - "From the foothills of the Rockies to the world's largest freshwater delta - this is Alberta North! Our consortium of independent operators are soft adventure and eco-tourism specialists with over 15 different adventures to choose from."
- Alberta Online Outdoors News - "Providing Albertans With Information & Resources About Our Outdoors"
- Algoma ATV Tourist Association - "Providing ATV wilderness tours in Northern Ontario"
- Algonquin Adventures - "Comprehensive introduction to Algonquin Provincial Park, with trip-logs, photo slide-shows and newsletters."
- Algonquin Dog Sled Adventures - "All incusive 1 to 5 day Dog Sled Adventures in Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada. Round trip transportation available from Toronto"
- Algonquin Park: Vacation Planner & Resource Guide - "Algonquin Provincial Park is located in the Southern Ontario, Canada, a three-and-half hour drive directly north of the City of Toronto."
- All Things Learning - "A listing of experiential learning opportunities and hands-on acttivities that occur in Canada."
- Atlin Art Centre - "Atlin Centre, in Northern BC, offers 10-day wilderness adventure trips - alpine hiking, canoeing and camping in spectacular scenery.Summer art courses available."
- Ayjoomixw Tours - "Aboriginal adventure tours with cultural content in Sliammon Traditional Territory. Travel coastal inlets in a 11' dugout canoe, go on a guided hike and more!"
- Backwater Trails Inc. - "Backwater Trails Inc., an outfitting store retailing wilderness camping supplies located in Dundas, Ontario."
- Barrie Visitor & Convention Bureau - "Barrie, your all season vacation and meeting destination. Golfing, skiing, boating, fishing, snowboarding, festivals & more. Excellent shopping, restaurants & accommodations."
- Call Of The Wild - Algonquin Adventures - "Fully guided Wilderness Canoe Trips in Algonquin Park. As well as Dog Sledding Expeditions (mush your own team of huskies!!), and Snowmobile Safaris in the winter."
- Camp Mi-a-kon-da - "Camp Mi-a-kon-da, summer camp for girls ages 7 to 16 in ON, Canada."
- Cana Toundra, pourvoirie, Kuujjuaq, Quebec, Canada - "le plus grand troupeau de caribous est sur notre territoire vierge."
- Canada Camping - "Canada Camping - Online guide to everything you need to know about camping in Canada: links, gear."
- Canada Flights - Travel - Holiday Directory - "Canada Holiday-Travel-Flights web directory : Find Canadian holiday, flights & travel related service providers and general information fast and free."
- Canada Outdoors : Wilderness Backpacking Adventures Ltd. - "Canada Outdoors is western Canada's premier multiday backpacking/guiding company, specializing in Vancouver Island."
- Canada's Willmore Wilderness Park - "This page offers photo and more detailed story pages to allow people who would like to know more about this newest component of Alberta's natural heritage. "
- Canadian Backcountry Adventures - "Interpretive hikes, summit scrambles, backpacking treks and snowshoe adventures in the Canadian Rockies."
- Canadian Himalayan Expeditions - ""
- Canadian Rockies Net - "A comprehensive and detail guide to Banff, Lake Louise and the other Canadian Rockies backcountry areas. Featuring stunning photography and articles."
- CANADIAN WILDERNESS EXPEDITIONS - "Wilderness sea kayaking, canoeing, and backpacking expeditions to Arctic, Yukon, West Coast British Columbia, Rockies and more. Small groups. Since 1988."
- Canadian Winter Vacations - "Winter getaways in Northern Ontario. Go ice fishing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling or dog sledding. Rent a cabin, hotel room or stay in a full service lodge."
- Canoe Tripping Ontario and Quebec - "Keewaydin canoe tripping with maps, pictures, trip logs, and stories in northern Ontario and Quebec."
- Canol Heritage Trail - "Information for hiking and biking the Canol Heritage Trail, a 200 mile path in Canada's Northwest Territories."
- CAT Powder Skiing - Powder Springs - "For an ulitmate snowcat skiing/snowboarding experience! Packages start at 2 days & includes ulimited vertical, meals & accommodations."
- Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada - ""
- CHOCPAW EXPEDITIONS - "Guided wilderness expeditions by dog team and canoe in Algonquin Park, Temagami, James Bay. 3 hours north of Toronto in Ontario Canada. Drive a team of Alaskan Sled Dogs. No experience necessary."
- Chocpaw Expeditions - "Guided wilderness adventures by dog team and canoe in Algonquin Park, Temagami, James Bay. 3 hours north of Toronto in Ontario Canada. Drive a team of Alaskan Sled Dogs. No experience necessary."
- Cross River Cabins - "Wilderness cabins near Banff National Park in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. A Wilderness Experience to Refresh the Body, Relax the Mind and Touch the Soul."
- Dog Ears - Topographical Maps & Books - "Canadian website featuring topographical maps & books. Specializing in nature/outdoors & whitewater canoeing. Also offers a variety of other books."
- DogSledCanada.Com - "Your source for dog sledding information. Articles, outfitters, gear, race info, manufacturers, message board, general info and more!"
- Environment Canada's iWeather - "iWeather Information and Software Downloading site, providing current radar imagery and weather information. Free Test Drive of Software!!"
- ExploreOntario.net - "Off the beaten path! Find travel adventures within Ontario. Backroads, Haunted Places, Casinos, Wine Country and more!"
- Fishing Lodges in Ontario - "Choose from over 300 fishing lodges in Ontario. Cottage rentals, all-inclusive resorts, fly-in outpost cabins, hotels and houseboats available."
- Frontier Lodge - "The opportunities for hiking are endless out here in the rocky wilderness. Ranging from easy strolls to intense hikes the scenery is sure to give your eyes something to feast on."
- GoPlayOutdoors.com - "Online Directory of Outdoor Recreation in North America. Including publications, tourism associations, and outdoor recreation - from camping and skiing to golf, guest ranches and trail riding."
- Houseboat Rentals in Ontario - "Houseboating on Lake of the Woods and Lac Seul, Ontario. Rent a houseboat and cruise the clean Canadian lakes. Stay at a different location each night."
- Inukshuk Planning & Development - "Yukon, Canada based environmental planning firm involved in protected areas planning and resource user management, ecotourism research and regional tourism planning with principal emphasis on northern Canada. Firm has in-house expertise and access to consulting associates across North America who have experience in planning, outdoor travel logistical planning and trip leading and international research. "
- Lake Onaping Lodge - "Fishing / Hunting Lodge on Lake Onaping in Northern Ontario."
- Lodestar Llama Trekking Adventures - "Guided llama packing trips in British Columbia's Rocky Mountain region. Our gentle llamas will take the weight off your shoulders. Wilderness treks, photography workshops, leisurely cabin-to-cabin walks. "
- M & M Ranch Horseback Adventures - "Horseback riding adventures in the Canadian Rockies."
- My Newfoundland Adventures - "Adventures include Whitewater Kayaking, Sea Kayaking, Caving, Hiking and Trekking, Rock Climbing,
River Rafting, Kite Surfing, Yoga, Snowshoeing, Backcountry Skiing,
Ice Climbing and Snow Kiting"
- Nahanni River Photo Album - "Info and photos about canoe and raft trips on the Nahanni River in Canada's Northwest Territories."
- Newfoundland Eco Adventure Tours - "Guided hiking adventure vacations in Newfoundland Canada. World's most southerly barren ground caribou. Birding, nature photography, whale watching, icebergs, flyfishing, camping. Great food."
- Nirivia-The Enchanted Islands - "Hiking, trout fishing, family camping, lodging photography, birding, star gazing on St. Ignace Island in Lake Superior. The area is isolated and pristine. Access is by boat from Red Rock, Ontario marina."
- Northern Horizons - "Inexpensive and innovative outdoor training for adults in the Ottawa-Carleton region. Voice/Fax: (613) 823-6310"
- Ontario Travel Information - "Travel and Tourism Information on Ontario, Canada. Northern, Southern and Eastern Ontario accommodations, activities & attractions, maps etc."
- Ontario's Sunset Country - "Ontario's Sunset Country official Tourism site. Includes information on accommodations, fishing, hunting, canoeing, businesses and services, special events and more."
- Out There - "Out There is a comprehensive outdoor directory for backcountry activities and travel in Canada. Our sports include hiking, backpacking, paddle sports, mountain biking, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledding etc."
- Outdoor Adventure Canada - "Outdoor Adventure Canada is an online magazine that is geared to backpacking, canoeing and camping."
- Outdoor Singles Network - "Connecting outdoor-loving singles, ages 19-90, US, Canada, and overseas, since 1989. Alaska-based service. Free browsing."
- Outfitters Ontario - "All you need for planning a fishing / hunting trip to Northern Ontario."
- Quetico Park Online Information - "Your guide to trip planning for the Quetico Park in Ontario, Canada."
- Sagueanay-Lac-Saint-Jean Regional Tourism Association - "Whether you are a fan of culture and heritage or the courageous type looking for adventure and the great outdoors, the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region is the perfect destination for unique experiences"
- SEAR Search & Rescue Equipment Ltd. - "Snow pit observation & recording equipment, electronic thermometers, avalanche rescue probes, avalaunchers/airlaunchers & projectiles."
- Sir Sandford Fleming College's Second Annual Ecotourism Conference - "Ecotourism can be defined as "
- Snowcat Skiing at Chatter Creek - "Snowcat skiing and snowboarding for intermediate and experts alike. Ski untracked powder snow, from a high glacier through alpine bowls to gladed trees"
- Snowdrift Farm - "Snowdrift Farm located in beautiful Cape Breton Canada offers overnight and day treks with llamas.Let the llama carry the weight."
- Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours - "Unique dog sledding experiences, the thrill and excitement of driving a team of Canadian Huskies in the Banff/Lake Louise area of the majestic Rocky Mountain wilderness."
- spa-eastman,centre de sante deastman, health spa resort. - "Exquisite Spa, Eastern Township Quebec, and Health retreat offering: Balneotheraphy, Massage, Body and Aesthetics cares, Unique Fine Health Cuisine."
- Sunset Country Travel Association - "Free Travel Guide & Map of Northwestern Ontario. Covers all of Ontario north of Minnesota from the Manitoba border to just west of Thunder Bay."
- Territoire Sauvage - "Territoire Sauvage programme des séjours d’aventures douces dans la magnifique région de Charlevoix. Nos activités se déroulent au rythme de la forêt boréale et sont basées sur la découverte et l’appréciation du milieu naturel."
- The Realm of Sequoia - "Outdoor photographs, trip reports, a guide and poems from climbing and hiking in the mountains of British Columbia, Canada."
- Timberwolf Tours - "Nature and adventure tours for small groups in and around the Rocky Mountain National Parks of Canada. Wilderness camping, hiking, backpacking and canoe trips, also active holidays with hotel, cabin and tipi accommodation."
- Treadsoftly's Mountain Biking & Hiking Tours - "Fully supported mountain biking and hiking tours in the spectacular scenery of the Rocky Mountains of Southern Alberta, Canada. Bed & Breakfast or Inn accommodations."
- Tree Identification Expert - Northern Forests Version - "Software helps you identify over 55 trees in the forests of Eastern Canada and gives information on them."
- Virtual Horizons - "Come join us as we fly throughout the great Canadian North and explore the world from the perspective of those who view the earth from above. Not just for bush pilots, however, Virtual Horizons will be for anyone who has flown or who has ever wanted to fly."
- Virtual North: Adventures in Canada - "Virtual North promotes and facilitates vacations centered around fishing, adventure, and ecotourism at resorts, lodges, associations, and with backcountry operators. Experience the beauty of the Canadian wilderness on your next vacation. Plan for it now."
- Whinny Acres Horseback Vacations & Trail Rides - ""Discover Ontario on horseback. Weekend or weeklong rides staying nightly at Bed & Breakfasts establishments or camping outdoors with
your horse" "
- Widrig Outfitters Ltd. - "Yukon horseback hunting trips."
- Wings Over Canada - "Canadian Aerial adventure holidays. Fly in Beavers , twin Aztecs and Cessna 185 float planes to remote cabins and lodges in Wilderness Alpine and Coastal locations."
- YaGotta.net - "Here are some great western Canadian destinations Ya'Gotta go to in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Yukon, for adventure travel and ecotourism."
- YMCA John Island Camp - "Offers extended (4-6 week) expeditions for teens throughout Northern Ontario and Quebec, Canada."