Super Platinum Sponsors
- BorrowLenses.com - "Rent, shoot, return. You choose what you want and how long you want it, and we ship it to you on the date specified with a return label inside the box. When your rental is up you put the lens back in the box it came in, affix the return label and drop it off at FedEx. Once we receive the equipment we inspect it and assuming there's no damage your rental is complete. Wasn't that easy?"
- Fleischer Sport - "Steamboat Springs' Premier Ski Rentals and Snowboard Rental Shop, Right Next to the Gondola! Voted Steamboat's #1 ski shop three years straight!"
- TopoFusion - "TopoFusion is GPS Mapping software for Windows. It downloads maps (Topo, Aerial Photo and Satellite) automatically from several public map servers. TopoFusion provides excellent track management, unparalleled map access, track analysis, and more. A must have for planning your next adventure. Visit TopoFusion to download a fully functional demo! "
Now For The Awesome Outdoor Sites! (The icon indicates that a Google Map is available for this link.
- A Bird's Home - "ABirdsHome.com is the place to come for answers about attracting wildbirds to your yard! Wild birdfeeders, birdhouses, birdbaths for birdwatching enthusiasts at awesome prices."
- [Map] Adventure Damascus Tours - "Birding Tours in the Southern Blue Ridge mountains. Professional ornithologist and certified guide staff. Spring, fall and winter trips."
- American Birding Association - "North America's largest membership organization for active birders – providing leadership to field birders by increasing their knowledge, skills, and enjoyment of birding, and by contributing to bird conservation."
- American Ornithologists' Union - "Founded in 1883, the AOU is the oldest and largest organization in the New World devoted to the scientific study of birds."
- [Map] Bass Buster Guide Service & Eco-Tours - "Private Eco-Tours. Florida Water birds seen aboard a private boat just for you and a guest. Binocculars provided."
- Beginning Bird watching - "Suggestions for getting started in bird watching."
- Bird Watching in Florida - "St. Mark's National Wildlife Refuge is located on the Florida Panhandle just south of Tallahassee. There are many attractions here for birders and other wildlife enthusiasts."
- Birding On The Web - "You love wild birds and birdwatching and we are happy you found us! You will find checklists which span the globe, birding Hot Spots, and rare bird alert phone numbers. And more!"
- BirdLife International - "Seeks to conserve all bird species on earth and their habitats and, through this, work for the world's biological diversity."
- BirdNET - "WELCOME! BIRDNET provides information about ornithology, the scientific study of birds. The site is a service of the Ornithological Council, a public information organization involving ten North American professional ornithological societies."
- Cape Tribulation Sanctuary - "Cape Tribulation Sanctuary in the Daintree rainforest is a luxury bed breakfast lodging or total retreat rental for family and group vacations to experience the wide range of bird life found no where else on earth."
- China - Hong Kong Travel Destination Guide - Eyewitness Reports - "Insider destination guide to Hong Kong travel with information on birding, maps, landmarks, disneyland and other theme parks, Hong Kong movies, food and general Chinese culture. China travel and Asia travel articles are provided.
- Cooper Ornithological Society - "For any person interested in avian biology. All members receive The Condor. North American members also receive the bimonthly Ornithological Newsletter."
- Discovering the Birds of Trinidad and Tobago - "Site for photographs, images and descriptions of the tropical birds of Trinidad and Tobago."
- Distance Education Course in Ornithology - "This course is written to suit the world, run by ACS a nationally and internationally recognised college from Australia.
- Familar Birds - "Full text of species accounts by Arthur Cleveland Bent from his classic Life Histories of North American Birds (1919-1968)."
- Gay Outdoorsmen - For Men Who Enjoy the Real World - "A non-commercial discussion forum for gay men who enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and other wilderness adventures. "Hook-ups" here are about carabiners or landing a bass."
- Get Out. . .Outfitters - "Find all of your bird watching needs at Get Out. . .Outfitters. The site for all who love the great outdoors."
- Glossary Of Bird Terms - "Terms every birder should know."
- Indian Beach Resorts - "Indian beach resorts Complete information on Indian Beaches Indian,Beach resorts,Beach Packages and other Beach related Activities In India."
- Megacameras - Digital cameras, digital camcorders, and accessories - "Get the best prices, and the latest news on the hottest and newest digital cameras, digital camcorders and accessories. Newest technology news, reviews on digital cameras and camcorders in our online store."
- [Map] Miss Lissia's Birds & Blooms - "Miss Lissia's Plantation Bed & Breakfast is proud to announce our Birds & Blooms page for West Central Texas. We have identified many of the birds in the area as well as wildflowers. Please visit our site."
- Project Feederwatch - "Project FeederWatch is a winter-long survey of North American birds that is conducted every year by thousands of bird watchers – FeederWatchers – across the United States and Canada."
- Quadra Island Vacation Rentals - "Quadra Island, located off the West Coast of Canada, is a great place to experience birdwatching and especially the large population of eagles! Easy access to protected bird sanctuary."
- Simply San Juan - "Birding on San Juan Island offers a wide variety of opportunity. We have trumpeter swans, hawks and eagles, owls, hummingbirds, finches, and lots more."
- Travel Unbound - "Travel Unbound is the largest library of electronic books or eBooks for Travel, Outdoor Activities and Outdoor Hobbies. Digital discounts on Birding resource guides."
- Wild Bird Watching - "Bird watching information about the nesting, feeding, and mating habits of common North American backyard birds. "
- Wildlife News - "Weekly wildlife and environmental e-zine"
- WorldTwitch - "WorldTwitch provides the latest news about rare birds around the world, trip reports by birding experts such as Jon Hornbuckle, the most comprehensive links to websites on world birding, discussion boards for the exchange of birding information, and selections of books recommended for world birders."