Super Platinum Sponsors
- BorrowLenses.com - "Rent, shoot, return. You choose what you want and how long you want it, and we ship it to you on the date specified with a return label inside the box. When your rental is up you put the lens back in the box it came in, affix the return label and drop it off at FedEx. Once we receive the equipment we inspect it and assuming there's no damage your rental is complete. Wasn't that easy?"
- Fleischer Sport - "Steamboat Springs' Premier Ski Rentals and Snowboard Rental Shop, Right Next to the Gondola! Voted Steamboat's #1 ski shop three years straight!"
- TopoFusion - "TopoFusion is GPS Mapping software for Windows. It downloads maps (Topo, Aerial Photo and Satellite) automatically from several public map servers. TopoFusion provides excellent track management, unparalleled map access, track analysis, and more. A must have for planning your next adventure. Visit TopoFusion to download a fully functional demo! "
Now For The Awesome Outdoor Sites! (The icon indicates that a Google Map is available for this link.
- Adventure Motor Sports - "You have found the place for SixChuter Powered Parachutes and all the Accessories. The absolute lowest prices you can find on ICOM Radios. Be sure and check out the Custom Trailers and PPC Crop Sprayers."
- AeroXtreme Paragliding Peru - "Dedicated to Paraglide instruction, tours, gear,everything about paragliding."
- Coontail Sports - "Coontail Sports, Sporting Goods canoes, kayaks, sailboards, bicycles, waterskis, wakeboards, dive gear, wetsuits, cross country skis, snowshoes, rentals, Clothing, Boulder Junction, Wi."
- E-Z Leash, S.A. - "Adjustable leashes for cellphones, GPS, portable CD, cameras, sports bottles and more. Wear it! Don't lose it...put a leash on it!"
- ExtremeToys.com - "Extreme sports products! Powered paragliding - PPG - gas scooters - electric scooters - go-karts"
- Flight Instruction with Wild Blue Yonder - "John Olson is a flight instructor with nearly 20 years experience in ultralight trikes and hang gliders."
- Jolly International, Inc. - "Jolly International, Inc.--We Are the Optics People"
- Lakeside Restorations - "Online boat parts & microfiche. We also have expert sservice & sales."
- Let's Go Para-Sailing! - "RIDE THE WIND under our para-sail and you'll never again be happy just being a "
- Magic Heat Pads - " The incredible magic heat pad! This reusable and practical pack generates instant heat with no power required. We sell portable hot packs, hand and body warmers, and baby bottle warmers.
- Paradrenaline - "A small clothing company establishing a brand name for the paragliding community. Paradrenaline: t-shirts, long sleeves, hats and hoodies..."
- Paragliding - "Instruction for paraglider pilots with DVDs videos books CDs for the flying enthusiast."
- Rivers West - "100% waterproof fleece outerwear. Rivers West makes hats, vest, coats, and accessories for the outdoor enthusiast. Wind? Rain? Snow? Rugged outdoors and extreme conditions? Bring it on! H2P can handle it all!"
- Speedtech Instruments - "Portable windmeters to check windspeed."
- SportSpx.com - "Protect your eyes from the sun and wind with name brand sports eyewear from SportSpx.com. All our frames are available in prescription and non prescription."
- SportSunglass - "SportSunglass manufactures sunglasses for outdoor sports including parasailing, our Bun-Gee-Ban sunglasses are made with a neoprene strap and the sunglasses float in the water."
- The Tool Barn - "When your down, our tools will help you get up! Unique quality hand tools, Tools that will save you time and money. Great gift ideas, Free catalog, without the hype."
- UltraFlight Magazine - "Magazine dedicated to the advancement of ultralight aircraft and ultralight flying. All about microlights, powered parachutes, powered paragliders, trikes & fixed wing aircraft."
- WeatherPatrol.Com - "Professional & Home Weather Stations for Tomorrows Weather Today.
"Stay ahead of the weather with affordable wireless home, professional, and handheld weather stations & weather measuring instruments: windmeters, barometers, & emergency shortwave and weather radios --a safety must for any outdoor adventure."