Super Platinum Sponsors
- BorrowLenses.com - "Rent, shoot, return. You choose what you want and how long you want it, and we ship it to you on the date specified with a return label inside the box. When your rental is up you put the lens back in the box it came in, affix the return label and drop it off at FedEx. Once we receive the equipment we inspect it and assuming there's no damage your rental is complete. Wasn't that easy?"
- Fleischer Sport - "Steamboat Springs' Premier Ski Rentals and Snowboard Rental Shop, Right Next to the Gondola! Voted Steamboat's #1 ski shop three years straight!"
- TopoFusion - "TopoFusion is GPS Mapping software for Windows. It downloads maps (Topo, Aerial Photo and Satellite) automatically from several public map servers. TopoFusion provides excellent track management, unparalleled map access, track analysis, and more. A must have for planning your next adventure. Visit TopoFusion to download a fully functional demo! "
Now For The Awesome Outdoor Sites! (The icon indicates that a Google Map is available for this link.
- Abyss Scuba Diving - Diving Sydney Australia - "Sydneys best scuba diving sites sorround Abyss Scuba Diving PADI diving center. We offer a full range of padi diving courses, diving equipment, gear hire,dive travel,scuba diving cylinder testing."
- active divers assoc. - "Miami based non profit offers local and intnl trips with monthly bbqs, parties, kayaking, camping, and dinners. All levels of divers welcome."
- active divers assoc. - "Miami based non profit offers local and intnl trips with monthly parties, BBQs, kayaking, camping, all levels of divers welcome."
- active divers assoc. - "miami based scuba club offers group discounts on local and intnl trips with monthly kayaking, camping, BBQs, parties, and dinners. All levels welcome."
- Adventure Sports Directory - "1,000s of Scuba holidays and diving centres world wide and loads of other info on water, mountain, air and extreme sports."
- AdventureQuest @ AweQuest.net - "Adventure magazine featuring articles and information for the adventurous set. Always accepting submissions."
- Alan Formstone : Scuba and Cave Diving - "Pictures and information from some of the more interesting and unusual dive sites in Florida and Mexico."
- All Resource Divers - "Boat and shore charters and guided tours. Diving equipment sales and service. Scuba certifications and specialty diving instruction. Underwater insurance investigations and search and recovery services round out our services."
- Aquabubbles Diving School Malta - "Aquabubbles scuba diving school Malta offers the very best in scuba diver training from the complete novis to the qualified scuba diving instructor."
- Aquarius 2000 - "Aquarius2000 is the world's only underwater laboratory in our oceans. Scientists live and work from Aquarius using saturation diving techniques. Live web cams are available during missions, plus much more."
- Atlanta Scuba & Swim Academy - "Our company offers swim and scuba instruction year-round, swim and scuba equipment sales, 2 indoor heated pools on-site, equipment repair, dive travel, and children's birthday parties, SASY parties and discover scuba parties."
- Aussie Marine Humour @ Water In The Brain .COM - "A series of humourous gags based on Marine Wildlife. Talking underwater critters are the norm. Go on! Have a laugh on us!"
- Australia Underwater - "Scuba diving portal for Australia. Comprehensive information on dive shops, boats, gear and more - community meeting place for divers and marine enthusiasts. "
- Australian Scuba Diving - Cronulla Dive Centre - Sydney - "Every thing you need to know about Scuba diving in Sydney Australia. Come dive with our weedy seadragons."
- B.Schulte (under water) metaldetecting - "A site about metaldetecting in common and about searching under water in particular. The site is bi-lengual (English and Dutch)."
- Become a certified scuba diver1 - "General about scuba diving, dive news and videos"
- Best Scuba Gear Sales Review - "Joe Diver America gives scuba divers the best value, no matter what the dive gear budget. We have great scuba equipment and snorkeling gear with customer reviews to get the most out of your underwater dive purchase."
- Broadreach Summer Adventures for Teens - "Broadreach offers summer dive-training adventures for teenagers in the Caribbean and other locations worldwide. PADI certifications are offered from Open Water Diver through Divemaster."
- Caloosa Dive Club - "Southwest Florida dive club in Fort Myers."
- Cedar Valley Underwater Rescue Unit - "Providing underwater search & recovery and light commercial diving to the midwest. Information and pictures inside."
- ClasSearch.com - The Learning Directory - "Searchable directory of recreational, personal, and professional learning opportunities and providers around the globe. Topics include scuba diving classes and schools, and much more."
- Coral Scuba - "Full service dive shop in Cape Coral & Bonita Springs Florida."
- cyberdiver - "Learn about scuba diving, join discussions, see underwater photographs, find dive buddies and search our directories for dive stores, equipment, operators, resorts and liveaboards."
- DAN Divers Alert Network - Scuba Diving and Dive Safety Association - "DAN - Divers Alert Network a nonprofit scuba diving and dive safety association providing expert medical advise for underwater injuries, emergency information, research and products."
- Deans Dive Center - "Full service dive shop in Fort Myers Florida."
- Delta Dive Club - "Scubadiving information, with dive planning from reef and wreck diving to cave and deep scuba diving."
- Dingle Marina Dive Centre - "Spectacular diving in south west Ireland, some of Europe's best sites. Plunging walls, reefs, wrecks and kelp forest, even a resident dolphin. Daily boat & shore dives and courses."
- discovery diving - "Come join us to dive the "
- Dive Charters - "South Florida Scuba Diving Site with local dive boat charter information. The Dive Monitor has local diving news."
- Dive Training Magazine - "Diving's education-based magazine for new divers, their instructors and those who own and operate dive centers. Monthly articles address a wide range of topics."
- Dive-OZ - A growing resouce for Australian & Visiting Divers - "Diveoz.com.au is a growing resource with directories of Dive Shops, Sites, Wrecks, Boats, Clubs & Buddies."
- DiveAtlas.com - "100% unbiased reviews of travel destinations,dive boat operators, dive equipment, dive sites, and anything related to SCUBA diving."
- Diveetreme - Dive sites and information - "One of the largest UK dive site databases. A UK Scuba diving resource centre, contains information on weather, tides, dive sites and more."
- Diver's Discount Network (DDN) - "Diver's Discount Network (DDN) provides Scuba Divers with Worldwide Discounted Products & Services. Over 300+ Affiliate Members offering DISCOUNTS!!"
- Diver411.com - "A scuba divers directory of the World. Includes links to dive shops, resorts, charter boats, clubs, online magazines, books, equipment and more."
- Diverlink - "Your connection to the world of diving. A comprehensive resource for divers and dive businesses, with a particular emphasis on safety and providing unbiased, uncompromised information. Detailed reporting, discussion forums, a large assortment and collection of links, and much more."
- Divers jobs.com - "World Wide Jobsite only for Divers. The Best Job Site for Scuba Divers. Lots of jobs!"
- DiversResource - "DiversResource - Dive sites, advanced gear, commentary, EVERYTHING!"
- Divestart - "Where and when to find your favorite critter. Find divespots by searching for marine life species, like sharks, dolphins, whales, turtles and more. Select What you want to see, whereabouts and when you can go to get a list of relevant spots. It gives the probability of encounter, as well as info on divesites and divecenters."
- Diving around the world - "Our diving experiences in Indonesia, the Caribbean and Egypt with tips, links and photos."
- Diving Bali - Diving by nature - "Offering day trtps and accommodation packages to Bali's best dive sites with learn to dive PADI standard.
- Diving Obsession - "A diving community site that provides a worldwide directory of dive operators, destinations, and dive sites. Includes message board, user reviews, comments, ratings, and photos."
- DivingeBooks - ""The exclusive diving eBook store. You can purchase an eBook, download and view it immediately, with no shipping charges and no waiting for the mailman!"
- Divingworld - "Where we meet all your diving needs, wants and dreams...
A site for Divers by Divers that is easy to use, informative and entertaining..."
- Dry Suits Plus Inc. - "Repair of scuba dry suits, vulconized rubber, Tri-Laminate and Shells."
- Eric's Scuba Page - "Ideal site, loaded with information on diving in the Northwest. Maps, site reviews, lots of links to other SCUBA sources."
- Extremetourist.com - "An active travel, adventure and eco tourism web community devoted to the independent traveller. Extreme Tourist has everything the independent traveller needs - accommodation, transport, eat and partying, lots of activities and travel tools including a chat forum."
- Fantasea Scuba - "Full service dive shop in Port Charlotte Florida."
- Florida Adventure & Tropical Adventure - "Your adventure travel guide for Florida, Caribbean, & Central America."
- Florida Scubahound - "Florida's most comprehensive guide to scuba diving."
- Flying Fish - "Flying Fish trains PADI Divemasters and Dive Instructors and offers a world-wide recruitment service for divers, sailors, surfers and snow sports professionals"
- Force-E Dive Center - "PADI 5 Star SCUBA diving and snorkeling dive center with shops in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale metro areas.
Instruction, certification, courses, vacation package, trips, charter, equipment, rentals, and service.
- Gay Outdoorsmen - For Men Who Enjoy the Real World - "A non-commercial discussion forum for gay men who enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, and other wilderness adventures. 'Hook-ups" here are about carabiners or landing a bass."
- Global Crew Network - "We are a crew recruitment service for luxury motor and sailing yachts Worldwide. We have vacancies for Dive Masters, Dive Instructors, and Dive Assistants."
- Hotels in Tenerife. - "If there is a hotel in heaven, that is Tenerife. Our beach hotels are located in the best island with the quality service that you were waiting for."
- Idle Time - "Underwater photos and information about Cozumel and the surrounding reefs. Also, information and photos from Great Lakes shipwrecks."
- ifyoudive.com - " ifyoudive.com, the ultimate online dive guide. Get dive experts’ advice, find the world’s best dive sites, book last minute dive holidays. Also dive equipment, polls, news and features. "
- International Association of Dive Rescue Specialists - "The IADRS is a non-profit organization serving professional public safety divers worldwide, since 1979."
- Iskele.com - "At iskele.com you will find new shipwrecks, underwater photographers and equipments every week. You will really enjoy it."
- islacoco.com - "Information and images about Cocos Island, Costa Rica."
- Johann & Sandra's Scuba Diving - "Photos, trip reports, reef descriptions, and links from Cancun, Cozumel, Washington, Oregon, and the Pacific Northwest."
- Kurt Gruber & Team. The diving center in the south of Tenerife - " The diving center in the south of Tenerife in Playa de las Americas, Hotel Park Club Europe. Daily boattrips and Padi / CMAS courses. "
- Liburdi's Scuba Center - "Liburdi's Scuba Center is a full service padi instructor development center teaching from open water to instructor levels, with a 6000 square foot discount superstore selling top of the line scuba and photo gear for discount prices, with full service repair and service for all brands of scuba equipment and photo gear."
- Midwest Scuba News - "Online resource for midwestern divers. Links page, discussion forum, local events calendar. Articles written by and for midwestern divers. Submissions welcome!"
- MuddyWolf.com - "MuddyWolf.com is an international portal for resources associated with outdoor adventure, sports, travel including climbing, mountaineering pages, global travel warnings and current weather resources."
- N'Pursuit Adventure Charters Inc. - "The finest in Lake Michigan wreck diving. We offer daily trips to the best shipwrecks in Chicagoland and N/W Indiana.Welcome aboard our 38' LOA custom dive boat. "
- Nitrox Calculator - "Nitrox and enriched air calculators from scuba diving."
- Northampton Diving Society - "A diving social culb for all divers Padi SAA Bsac all welcome. Monthly weekend trips, pool sessions & oversea trips arranged."
- Northern Diving - "Links to the best Northern recreational diving and underwater archaeological sites, from Alaska to Scandinavia."
- NOS' Scuba Resource - "Site with gear review, dive site maps and profiles. Dive pictures and logs. Dive articles, news and events. Weather and dive conditions."
- Ocean Sports Network - "The Ocean Sports Network covers Diving, Snorkeling, Fishing, Boating, Travel, Adventure, and Conservation. It's all here!"
- Oceans.net - "Why Surf The Net When You Can Dive It!! Tons of totally cool information, with beautiful graphics and superb site layout."
- Olch Dive 1998 - "Follow along real time on an around the world dive adventure."
- Orbit Divers - "Padi Instructor Based in Cardiff, Swansea and South Wales U/K, Padi courses upto Profesional levels, E F R First Aid, 14 Speciality Courses, "
- Oz Magic the Web Site - "Australian Adventure Tours, Whitsunday Islands Sailing, Great Barrier Reef, Coral Sea, Liveaboards, Ayers Rock, Kakadu, Cairns, Fraser Island."
- Pacifica Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center - "Dive with the seals on the California coast, only 15 minutes south of San Francisco."
- Picots New Zealand Charter Guide - "A really useful directory of hundreds of bareboat and skippered New Zealand charter boats. Includes photos, rates, owners contact details as well as cruising guides, dive information and charts."
- ReefBall Coalition, Inc. - "Formed with one specific ideal - to help rebuild our lost ocean coral reefs, and to enlist concerned citizens by providing a vacation atmosphere while doing something good for the oceans."
- Ricks Dive 'N Travel - "Premier PADI 5 Star IDC Scuba facility in Arkansas since 1978, Rick's Dive 'N Travel Center offers a variety of class & dive equipment options, indoor pool, full service department, equipment rentals & air fills."
- Route152.com - "Destination resource for outdoor and adventure sports enthusiasts including information to find a beach or boat dive along California, Washington and British Columbia's coastal waters."
- Saba Deep SCUBA Dive Center - "Personalized dive services, three dives, everyday of the year."
- Sailing Whitsundays - "Sailing and scuba diving adventures in Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays, Queensland, Australia. Sail and dive the Great Barrier Reef."
- Scott Carpenter Man In The Sea Program - "Technical SCUBA diving opportunities for recreational divers."
- Scuba Adventurer - "Scuba dive site information for Texas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma and Kansas. Loaded with detailed information needed to make that next dive trip memorable."
- Scuba and Cenote Diving in Mexico - "Articles, information and of Scuba and cave diving travels around the world, focusing mainly on Mexico"
- Scuba Divers Network - "The source for Southern California scuba diving information, includes links to all California Dive boats and all dive gear manuafturers"
- Scuba Diving Board - "Topics from general scuba diving to equipment and travel destinations and underwater photography galleries."
- Scuba Diving Equipment Home - "Find out about wetsuit maintenance, scuba tanks, and scuba diving fins, and more. "
- Scuba Diving from Johann & Sandra's Web - "Scuba Diving reef reports, underwater photos, and diving information for Hawaii, Cozumel, and the Pacific Northwest."
- Scuba Diving Page - "Scuba diving in Hawaii can be an exciting, wonderful experience. In Maui County, which includes the Islands of Maui, Lanai, and Molokai, the diving is plentiful with a lot of variety."
- Scuba Gear - "Researched Scuba Gear and Scuba Diving Information & Resources."
- Scuba Monster: Forums for Scuba Divers - "Offers forums and articles where you can find travel tips, learn more about the marine life, and share your scuba diving experience."
- Scuba San Francisco - "Scuba Lessons in the San Francisco Bay Area with dive site information, pictures, and descriptions of 36 dive sites within 2 hours of San Francisco."
- Scuba Trader - " Free Scuba only classified ads for the scuba diver. "
- SCUBA Travel - "The independent guide to world-wide SCUBA diving. Includes Baja California, the Red Sea, Thailand..."
- scuba.com - "Visit scuba.com for information on scuba diving gear, our dive buddy bulletin board, to enter contests and more."
- ScubaBooty.com - "Your Scuba One Source for Equipment Comparison Shopping, Travel, and Web Search - ScubaBooty.com - Powered by SERIOUS Scuba Divers!"
- ScubaClicks - "Search engine and online community dedicated exclusively to scuba diving, snorkeling and related activities on the web."
- scubadaddys - " Scuba Daddys is a full service dive shop. Over 20 years experience. Everything for the water. Top of the line Scuba equipment,Scuba Lessons (PADI certification),Travel, Kayaks,Water sport equipment. (water skis knee boards ski's We can get you there! "
- ScubaDivers WorldSite - "The Ultimate Scuba Diving Guide."
- Scubafest..'98 Dive Show - "Scubafest 98 Dive show to be held Feb 13-15, 1998. Stan Waterman to appear.Underwater Photo contest."
- Scubandsport SA - "Offre servizi, attrezzatura subacquea, corsi e informazioni."
- SearchBooty.com - "SCUBA Meta Search Engine - The one stop location to search all of the most popular scuba sites on the web. Everything from equipment to travel! The web just got easier!
- SEASPACE Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Adventure Travel Exposition - "A 501(c)3 non-profit organization, SEASPACE is a Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Adventure Travel Exposition. It is held annually, in the month of May, in Houston, Texas."
- Simply San Juan - "Travel information for San Juan Island, top destination for Scuba diving because of the clear water."
- Smith Diving - The Minnesota Dive Shop With The Quality Difference - "NAUI Platinum Pro Facility serving Minnesota divers for more than 30 years. Quality Instruction, Travel, Air Fills, Equipment, Repairs, Rentals, Prescription Masks, and more."
- Sport Diver Magazine - "Sport Diver Magazine is a comprehensive magazine featuring scuba related articles, equipment, destination, etc. and features an active on-line site for web audiences."
- Steve Weliver's Hang Out - "The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, NM and Vortex Blue Water Springs, FL."
- Student Diving Resources Ltd - "We are retailors of quality SCUBA equipment to student organizations throughout the UK."
- Subsup Diving - "Welcome to Subsup Diving come inside and enjoy my home site, the whole site is under constant construction and pages added when finished."
- Swim with the Manatees - "Daily guided Educational Manatee snorkel tours, underwater photography classes and sales. Private SCUBA instruction. River and wildlife tours."
- The Enclave - "Air & Water Adventures" - "A Collection of Skydiving and Scuba Diving Links. Add your site!"
- The Merck Manual of Medical Information - Home Edition - "Chapter 284 of this interactive medical reference covers diving injuries. Topics include effects of high pressure, air compression and expansion, air embolism, and decompression sickness"
- The Scuba Company - "Dive the Steel Reefs in the Gulf of Mexico with us! Rig Diving Specialty available. Full-service PADI 5 Star Dive Center. EANX available."
- TheUSVirginIslandsForum - "The USVI forum contains trip reports and recommendations about the best snorkeling and scuba in the USVI"
- Travel-to-Honduras.com - Your Travel Guide to Honduras - "Honduras, Roatan, and Bay Islands travel information on hotels, maps, real estate, diving, pictures, weather, news, tours, airfares, chat and newsletters. "
- Undercurrent: The Consumer Newsletter for Scuba Divers - "Undercurrent is the only ad-free, consumer publication for sport divers. Since 1975 it has provided unbiased reviews of scuba diving operations and equipment."
- Underwater - "Brazilian underwater photography website. Featuring underwater photos of Brazil, Grand Cayman, U.S. Virgin Islands and many more."
- Underwater Australasia - "Scuba diving portal for Australia, Oceania & Asia Pacific. Comprehensive information on dive shops, liveaboards, charter boats, dive gear and more - community meeting place for divers and marine enthusiasts."
- Underwater Times - "The daily journal of life in and around water. Updated daily with news of the oceans, animals and the interaction of life in and around water.
- Underwater Weddings - "Get Married Underwater on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia. An unforgettable experience for two special people!"
- underwater.com.au - "All you need to know about scuba diving in Australia - Community meeting place for divers and marine enthusiasts. Discounts, prizes and up-to-date comprehensive information."
- Underwater.pl - "Dive Center in Warsaw, Poland."
- USR - Used Scuba Recyclers - "Auction site dedicated to just scuba related items."
- USS Spiegel Grove - "The history of the USS Spiegel Grove from its commissioning to it's final resting spot as an artificial reef 5 miles off Key Largo"
- Water Worx Dive Center - " This site provides complete information about SCUBA diving in Bali- Indonesia, including Bali dive sites, Bali dive conditions, and general info about Bali "
- waterworld1.com - "One stop boating and diving resource for South Florida."
- Welcome to Bud N Mary's Dive Center - "We provide all levels of scuba diving and scuba training up to divemaster. We also provide daily charters for both scuba and snorkling. We are a full service and retail facillity for genesis, us diver, oceanic and mares."
- Wet Dreams II - "Scuba travel, shipwreck, photo, public figures in scuba, great ads, weather, passport help, discount equipment, humor, dive clubs, and more."
- www.scubadiving.de - "shows dive destinations worldwide, expecially diving in the Andaman Sea, Thailand. Includes The Diver's List for ICQ users."
- X3msport - " X3msport is a divesite for divers by divers, with forum articles and information about dive equipment, dive holidays, everything from the beginner to the expert.