Super Platinum Sponsors
- BorrowLenses.com - "Rent, shoot, return. You choose what you want and how long you want it, and we ship it to you on the date specified with a return label inside the box. When your rental is up you put the lens back in the box it came in, affix the return label and drop it off at FedEx. Once we receive the equipment we inspect it and assuming there's no damage your rental is complete. Wasn't that easy?"
- Fleischer Sport - "Steamboat Springs' Premier Ski Rentals and Snowboard Rental Shop, Right Next to the Gondola! Voted Steamboat's #1 ski shop three years straight!"
- TopoFusion - "TopoFusion is GPS Mapping software for Windows. It downloads maps (Topo, Aerial Photo and Satellite) automatically from several public map servers. TopoFusion provides excellent track management, unparalleled map access, track analysis, and more. A must have for planning your next adventure. Visit TopoFusion to download a fully functional demo! "
Now For The Awesome Outdoor Sites! (The icon indicates that a Google Map is available for this link.
- Access Sailing Information - "Marine Observations, Resources for Sailors, and Top Weather Resources."
- An uniquely illustrated Sailing Manual - Dedekam Design - "An easy, systematic introduction to tuning of sails and rig for optimum performance - both for the racing and cruising yachtsman. 150 descriptive colour illustrations."
- AnythingBoats - "AnythingBoats.com an online boating community"
- Around Alone 1998-1999 - "Quokka Sports produces the official coverage of the longest race on earth for individual in any sport. Formerly the BOC Challenge, this site follows single-handed sailors as they sail around the world, alone. With email, photos, audio and more - you can ride shotgun."
- Around Alone Charleston - "Around Alone Charleston. Information on the 1998-99 Around Alone Challenge, the single-handed sail boat race around the world. 1998 Charleston Maritime Festival. Around Alone, formerly the BOC."
- BaySail Yacht Charter - " Informative website for sailing on the Chesapeake Bay including weather, sailing school, yacht charters and sailboat rentals. "
- Belgian Boatshow - "Belgian Boatshow, the national trade fair for water sports and recreation with more than 200 exhibitors at Flanders Expo - Ghent.""
- Bill Reilly - Broad Reach Yacht Services - "Professional Yacht Captain with over 25 years and more than 200,000 miles of worldwide sailing experience, available for full-time employment, yacht deliveries, relief work and freelance yacht services."
- Blue Water Sailing Home Page - "The on-line magazine for offshore sailors. Packed with information about cruising, boat and gear reviews, seamanship and passagemaking."
- Bluemanna - "Australia'a premiere website for people with active lifestyles."
- Boat Owner's World - "Links to every water related recreational activity from Boating, Sailing, Fishing, Diving, Windsurfing and so much more!"
- BoatersDream - "Resource for Great Lakes Boating, Sailing and Fishing. Boating destinations, events calendar, lunar tables for your area, timely articles, boat classifieds, 150 weather stations and more."
- Boating & Sailing Directory - "Online directory with hand-picked resources for boating and sailing worldwide."
- Boating Magazine Collection - "Online guide to 120+ magazines about sailing, yachting, boating and fishing."
- BoatingLinks.com - "BoatingLinks.com is the most complete directory of Boating Links on the Web. This is for boaters to compare boats, boat charters, boat products, and boat information sources available on the web."
- Boatlodge.com - "Extensive Tennessee Boating Information website with On-Line Boating Store along with Sailing/Nautical Links, Safety/Tips and more."
- BOATreference - "Boating website with info on financing, insurance, shipyards, magazines, boat shows, on-line shops,..."
- Boatscape - "Boatscape.com is the ultimate destination site for boaters. Boatscape has boats, sailboats, powerboats, boats for sale, nautical gear, marine auctions, classifieds, boat articles, tide and weather."
- British Virgin Islands - Islands On-Line Guide to the BVI - "A concise guide to the British Virgin Islands. Information and booking forms for Hotels, Sailing Charters, Villas, Rental Cars, Ferries, Diving and much more."
- Buddy Up - "Buddyup.com uses the internet to bring people together instead of just connecting them electronically. What better way to meet new and interesting people with common interests then through sports and activities?"
- By-The-Sea.Com - "By-The-Sea for boatbuilders, boat brokers, boat dealers, marinas, and more."
- Captain Otis Tavlin - Sailing Captain - "Captian Otis Tavlin has been sailing since the age of eleven and has lived upon boats for the last ten years."
- CEEm@il: Marina & Yachting - "Boat builders, Brokers, Charters, Yachting Clubs, Dealers, Marina, Races, Exhibitions."
- CENTRAL CONNECTICUT SEA TOW - "Sea Tow Central Connecticut provides prompt boat towing and assistance to recreational boaters every day of the year. If you boat on the Connecticut shore and in Long Island Sound - join us!"
- Colie's Performance Sailing Site - "Colie's Performance Sailing Site has gear, boats and more for sailors."
- Connecticut Marine Trades Association - " The Connecticut Marine Trades Association links boaters with boat dealers, marinas, brokers, marine service providers and suppliers -- we are the voice
of Connecticut's Recreational Boating Industry. "
- Cook Yacht Design - "Areas of focus include offshore cruising sailboats and motorsailers, ocean racing and day racing sailboats."
- CrewFile - Free Yacht Crew Service - "Free yacht crew and jobs service.
Post for free, get email notification and upload photos.
Find a job with no commission fees!"
- Cruising Guide Publications - "Cruising Guide Publications is a publisher of cruising guides to the eastern Caribbean. We publish books for cruising yachtsmen from Cuba to Venezuela and Bonaire, including the islands of Puerto Rico, U.S. and British Virgin Islands, the Leeward Islands, Windward Islands, Trinidad and Tobago. Over the past 18 years we have developed a very loyal following amongst charterers, cruisers and our advertisers. Our guides are the preferred guides distributed by major charter companies."
- Dashew Offshore: Turning Dreams into Reality - "Review the Dashew Offshore yacht design portfolio. 47 boat designs from 1978 thru Deerfoot, Sundeer & new Beowulf series. Photos, specs, whitepapers, press & more."
- Delaware Info Net - "Delaware guide for people vacationing, moving or living in the state."
- Destin Florida - "Destin, Florida was voted the number one beach in the U.S. by the readers of USA Today.
It was also selected as the best family destination & best beach in the South by Southern Living Magazine.
DestinDirect.com is a complete and easy to use guide to Destin and the unique beach communities of Florida's Scenic Highway 30-A which winds through rolling coastal hills and rare dune lakes.
- DIY ONLINE - "Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and upgrades for sailboat owners. "
- e Yacht Loans - ""It's easy, it's simple and it's fast. Nationwide boat loans, yacht financing and refinancing with the touch of a button.""
- eBoatLoans - "It's easy, it's simple and it's fast. Nationwide boat loans, yacht financing and refinancing with the touch of a button."
- Encyclopedia of Yacht Designers - "The EYD is a worldwide compilation of designers from the 1800's through today. The publisher is W.W. Norton - the release date is the Spring 2000."
- Exchange your boat and discover new waterways - "www.boatswap.info offers a place where boat owners from different countries can meet to swap their boat on a non-commercial base."
- Express Transporters - " FREE quotes to transport your auto, boat, trailer or RV
- Florida Marine Surveyors - " AAC Marine Surveyors provides computerized thermal imaging and surveys of your vessel or yacht in Miami, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale Florida, nationwide, and worldwide. We are a member of the Society of Marine Surveyors. "
- Follow The Boat - "A witty and well written blog with some fantastic photographs presented in a very cool gallery. This is what a sailing blog really should look like!"
- Gib'sea 24 I'm out! - "This website contains information on the beautiful, practical and fast ship, the Gib'sea 24 I'm out!"
- Global Crew Network - "Sailing and motor yachts crew recruitment service. We have vacancies worldwide for professional yacht crew and novice yacht crew. Free service to employers and vessel owners."
- Go Sail - "A sailing website covering all aspects of sailing including dinghies, trailer sailers and blue water sailing. "
- Home Sales RI - " Enjoy waterfront property with mooring rights, a marina around the corner, beautiful views of Narragansett Bay, golf within walking distance... Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth, Jamestown, Providence... an hour and fifteen minutes from Boston... "
- HydroActive - The Watervision Network - "HydroActive is the resource for water enthusiasts! we offer news and coverage of water related sports & activities...complete with live streaming video. DIVE IN!"
- Island Sailors (Maldives) - "Service providers in maldives. Information on rules and regulation on yachting in maldives"
- Kerr Lake Marine Service - "We service all your marine needs. Please visit our web site for more information."
- Lake Sailing Magazine - "A magazine to present a general view of sailing and more specifically the world of lake, bay, sound and river sailing."
- Magic Sailing Team - A group of qualified sailing professionals - "Its principal aims is to unite a group of qualified sailing professional and to race in important events in the world of competitive sailing. Looking for sponsorship!!"
- Marinersguide.com - "Your guide to boating in the United States. Listing ports around the country and featuring news, articles, Far Horizons - the Sailor's web search and free nautical wallpaper from our hugh photograph collection."
- Maritime Missions - " Cruising offshore? Help remote islanders while sailing. Find out how you can volunteer. There's a south Pacific Events Calendar for sailors. "
- Maritimus Consultant Croatia - "Surveys and marine consultancy.
- Maryland Info Net - "Maryland guide for people vacationing, moving or living in the state."
- Michigan Info Net - "Michigan guide for people vacationing, moving or living in the state."
- Miller & Associates Marine Surveying, Yacht Appraisals - "Yacht surveys and appraisals by James Braunns, Master Marine Surveyor."
- Nautic-Land - "We are specialists for Boat Charter and Boat Accessories. Wir sind Spezialisten fuer Bootscharter und Schiffszubehoer."
- New Point Comfort Lighthouse Mathews County Virginia - "New Point Comfort is a windswept maritime peninsula in Mathews County, Virginia. Just offshore its southern point you'll find the legendary New Point Comfort lighthouse. You are invited to discover the natural beauty and sailing adventure found in and around the New Point Comfort area."
- No Barriers Keynote Presentations - "Meet Neal Petersen, an electrifying motivational and inspirational speaker, entertainer, author and solo yachtsman, whose philosophy is "In life, there are no barriers"."
- North Star Yacht Deliveries - "North Star Yacht Delivery relocates boats quickly & safely. Professional captains &crew are handpicked for the vessels & the region. We also teach boat handling, docking, close quarter maneuvers, & boat navigation"
- ODay Owners Web - "World headquarters for owners of all ODay sailboats!"
- Official site for La Baule - "Official site for the town of La Baule."
- Offshore Sunsations Adventures - " Cigarette Top Gun Boat charters Anguilla, St. Martin, St Bart. "
- Old Orchard Beach On-Line - "An Interactive Resource Guide & On-Line Community to the Old Orchard Beach, Saco Bay, Maine area. Guide lists Businesses, Lodging, Dining, Camping, Shopping, Services, Events Calendar, Directions, Arts & Heritage, Recreation, Night Life and a Photo Album."
- Old Orchard Beach On-Line - "An Interactive Resource Guide & On-Line Community to Old Orchard Beach and Saco Bay area in Maine. The guide lists Businesses, Lodging, Dining, Camping, Shopping, Services, Events Calendar, Directions, Arts/Heritage, Recreation, Night Life & Photo Album."
- Out of Bounds, Sailing Around the World on a Swan 46 - "Three friends sailing around the world on a Swan 46. Updated weekly with journals, high res JPG images, and Quicktime video. Join the mailing list or send the crew email."
- Premier Marine Services - "Premier Marine Services offers a complete management program to boat owners."
- Provincetown.Com - "A guide to Provincetown, MA - a unique seashore resort and art colony on the tip of Cape Cod, MA, USA."
- Redrock Outdoors Boating - "From sailboats to powerboats, canoes to yacths, we've got something for everyone. Beginner, or expert seaman, you'll find some helpful information here!"
- Removal Group - "We are a removal and shipping company that has special knowledge of transporting boats worldwide. Please email for free quote."
- Saco Bay On-Line - "SacoBayOn-Line.com is an Interactive Resource Guide & On-Line Community to the Saco Bay area of Maine. It lists Businesses, Lodging, Dining, Camping, Products/Services, Calendar Of Events, Directions, Amusements/Recreation, Entertainment and Night Life."
- Sail Spot: A Sailor's Guide to Southern California - "Sailing and boating information with an emphasis on Southern California but with saftey, links, and stories for the whole community."
- Sailboat, Powerboat and Commercial Vessel Delivery Service - "Sailboat and Powerboat Delivery with non-smoking, college degreed captains. Service Area: California; Caribbean; East, West, and Gulf Coasts; Florida; Great Lakes; ICW; Texas; Virgin Islands. "
- SailboatsHQ - "Nationwide directory of sailboat merchants, marinas, etc. Free public forum for discussions of boating topics. Free web based email."
- Sailbox.com - "Mail forwarding services for "
- SAILcast - "SAILcast™, is the most comprehensive marine weather forecast available on the Internet. Find out the latest sailing conditions, wind speed, wave heights, temperature, storm probability and more. Provided by Intellicast.com."
- Sailing and windsurfing in the province of Quebec (Canada) - "Information about marinas, parks, beaches and adventure tourism providers proposing sailing expeditions in the province of Quebec."
- Sailing Whitsundays - "Sailing and scuba diving in Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays, Queensland, Australia."
- SailingREVIEW.com - "Reviews and specs on thousands of sailing products and sailboats. Information by sailors including Nautical Tips, Marine Forecast, Industry Directory, and FREE Classifieds for sailing gear, sailboats, and sailing instructors/crew."
- SailMaster.com - "Welcome to SailMaster.com - the Internet's premiere sailing site for the entire family!"
- San Diego Boating - "Resource devoted to those who live and visit San Diego and enjoy sailing, powerboating, fishing, dinner cruises, and other maritime activities in San Diego."
- San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau - "The SFCVB presents the official Web site of San Francisco."
- Schock 35 Class Association - "Rules, race results, schedules, and more for Schock 35 sailors."
- Schooner Daniel Webster Clements - "Charter historic replica sailing schooner, cruise Florida and Bahamas."
- Southwinds Sailing Magazine - "We offer the most comprehensive current coverage of sailing and travel in Cuba, plus monthly features from the Virgin Islands and the Caribbean."
- The Boating Information Bureau - "Consumer boating information."
- The Boating Portal - "Search our extensive indexed database of hundreds of boating and yachting web sites. Free classifeds advertising for boats and yachts for sale. Register your company in our dealer directory."
- The Dock Registry - "The premier web site for finding and listing available dockage for your boat. The place for dock owners to list."
- The Pathfinders for Personals, Romancing the web! - "Join our SINGLES cruises with an unforgetable love boat experience. Singles cruises are organized specially to singles to meet other singles! Book early for our cruises to Bahamas and other tropical destinations!"
- The Sailing Site - "Sailing links information as well as America's Cup info."
- The Sailing Source - The Internet Sailing Magazine - "Webzine that provides tons of information on sailing, especially relating to racing. Lot's of stuff here."
- Torresen Sailing Page Info - "You can use the Torresen Sailing Page to find any sailing information on the Internet. The site is an effort to simplify your search for sailing info on the net. We also provide original content of interest to sailors. Our staff reports in from accross the country with important sailing information."
- TowBoatU.S. Long Island Sound - "Marine Assistance/Salvage, BoatU.S. Memberships"
- USCG, US Coast Guard Licensed Captain, Steven Mink - "USCG Licensed Captain, Master, All Oceans, Sail , Radar, Towing Endorsements. American Sailing Assoc.Certified Instructor Evaluator, Boat Delivery."
- Venture Boating - "Cruise planning for recreational boaters nationwide. Planning your next boating vacation for greater pleasure."
- Vessel Delivery, Inc. - "Professional yacht and commercial vessel delivery service by licensed personnel for vessels up to 1600 gross tons. Worldwide."
- Water Wise - "WaterWise powerboat and personal watercraft training and experience school"
- Worldwide Maritime Security Information - "Worldwide maritime security information for all mariners."
- Yacht and Sailboat - "All you need to know about other useful and practical information about yachts and sailboats, from cruising yachts to racing yachts, by well known boating book author John C Payne. Author of the bestselling Marine Electrical and Electronics Bible and 10 other books"
- Yacht Delivery by Offshore Marine - "Yacht Delivery by Offshore Marine ~ USCG Yacht Delivery Captain.
Professional Yacht & Boat Delivery of Power and Sail.
- Yacht Delivery Group - "Professional Yacht Delivery Group.Sail or Power"
- Yacht Management Solutions - "YMS is Florida’s Premier Yacht Management Company. Based in Ft. Lauderdale, we provide professional management services to owners of both corporate and private yachts."
- yacht-swap - "Yacht-swap sailing and powerboat vacation exchange is a site for connecting sailors interested in swapping yachts, chartering boats and finding crew."